The real and imaginary life of Antoine, a boy detective who runs, drives, makes decisions, hosts radio shows and adores simultaneous telephone conversations. Over the course of two years he uses a mini boom microphone to discover and capture the sounds surrounding him. In this manner he co-created the soundtrack of this film. This child, who is of Vietnamese origin, was born one hundred days prematurely. He is integrated into the regular school system in Montreal with unprecedented success. Antoine is five years old and he is blind.
No scheduled screenings.
- Script: Laura Bari
- Cinematography: Laura Bari
- Editing: Sophie Farkas-Bolla
- Sound: Laura Bari, Antoine Houang, Stephane Bergeron
- Music: Ramachandra Borcar
- Actors: Antoine Hoang, MaelleThomas-Traore, Julietta Maeder-Bari, Annick Laplante, Lise Hemond, Muriel de Zangrouniz and the Saint-Enfant-Jesus nursery school of Montreal
- Production: Eye Steel Film
- Producer/Producers: Laura Bari
- Format: Digibeta Color
- Production Country: Canada
- Production Year: 2008
- Duration: 82
- World Sales: Eye Steel Film, Canada T. +1 514 937 4893 F. + 1 514 313 7383 firstname.lastname@example.org www.eyesteelfilm.com