When an intelligent and discreet police detective is assigned to investigate the death of a high school student she knew from their mutual dance class, a nightmarish journey begins. As the detective unravels the dark events of the girl’s past and her harsh working conditions, the investigation takes an emotional turn and the once-composed professional begins to boil with rage. A mature sophomore film offers a chilling insight into the exploitation of unpaid internships, a contemporary network of silent enablers, and the horror of being alone in a hostile world.
- Direction: July Jung
- Script: July Jung
- Cinematography: Kim Il-yeon
- Editing: Young-lim Lee, Ji-youn Han
- Sound: Kyuman Kim
- Music: Jang Young-gyu
- Actors: Doona Bae, Kim Si-eun
- Production: TwinPlus Partners Inc., Crankup Film
- Producers: Kim Dong-ha, Kim Ji-yeon
- Production Design: Choi Im
- Executive producer: Choi Pyung-ho
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
- Production Year: 2022
- Duration: 138΄
- Contact: Finecut Co. Ltd.
Born in 1980, Yeosu, Jung majored in the Department of Imaging at Sungkyunkwan University. She entered the Korean National University of Arts and majored in films. Her first feature film, A Girl at my Door, was invited to the 67th Cannes Film Festival (Un Certain Regard) section and received favorable attention from various overseas media.
2007 A Man Under the Influenza (short)
2010 Dog That Came into My Flash (short)
2014 A Girl at My Door
2022 Next Sohee