There are many beautiful places to die. Luxembourg is not one of them. But beautiful or not, Luxembourg makes dying very expensive. When twin brothers hear that their long-absent father is sick in Luxembourg, they set out on a journey from Ukraine to Central Europe to see him one last time. Will the man they find be the bad-ass dad they remember?
No physical screenings scheduled.
- Direction: Antonio Lukich
- Script: Antonio Lukich
- Cinematography: Misha Lubarsky
- Editing: Oleksandr Chornyi, Ivan Bannikov, Olexander Legostaev
- Sound: Sergiy Stepansky, Oleksandr Verkhovynets
- Actors: Amil Nasirov, Ramil Nasirov, Lyudmyla Sachenko, Natalia Gnitii
- Producers: Vladimir Yatsenko, Anna Yatsenko
- Production Design: Vlad Odudenko
- Executive producer: Alexandra Bratyshchenko
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Ukraine
- Production Year: 2022
- Duration: 105΄
- Contact: Celluloid Dreams
Antonio Lukich is a Ukrainian director born in 1992 in Uzhhorod, Ukraine. In 2015, he graduated from the Karpenko-Kary Kyiv National University with a Bachelor’s degree in film direction. With his first feature film, My Thoughts Are Silent (2019), he participated in and received multiple awards at international film festivals such as Karlovy Vary IFF, Raindance IFF, Santa Monica IFF, and Odesa IFF. Lukich is an award recipient of the Ukrainian Film Academy. Among other honors, he received the Merited Artist of Ukraine Award in March 2021, an official honorary mention granted to those who make significant contributions and achieve notable success in film and art for the country of Ukraine.
2019 My Thoughts are Silent
2022 Luxembourg, Luxembourg