A mysterious nanny, who secretly took over 100,000 photographs that were hidden in storage lockers and discovered decades later, is now considered among the 20th century’s greatest photographers. Maier’s strange and riveting life and art are revealed through never before seen photographs, films, and interviews with dozens who thought they knew her.
No scheduled screenings.
- Script: John Maloof, Charlie Siskel
- Cinematography: John Maloof
- Editing: Aaron Wickenden
- Sound: Scott Palmer, Steve Lynch
- Music: J. Ralph
- Producer/Producers: John Maloof, Charlie Siskel
- Format: DCP Color
- Production Country: USA
- Production Year: 2013
- Duration: 84
- World Sales: Distribution: HanWay Films, UΚ T. email@example.com www.hanwayfilms.com | Festival Coordinator: The Festival Agency, France Claire Thibault firstname.lastname@example.org www.thefestivalagency.com