A daring documentary that reveals that industry’s so-called “green products” have no relation to true sustainability, but instead cloud the judgement of the people, destroy the environment, and undermine the truly necessary steps that must be taken. The filmmakers follow the trail of corporate green lies to the sites of the most catastrophic environmental disasters and interview renowned experts, such as Noam Chomsky, who analyse the intrinsic bond between ecology and economy.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Werner Boote
- Script: Werner Boote, Kathrin Hartmann
- Cinematography: Dominik Spritzendorfer, Mario Hötschl
- Editing: Roland Buzzi, Gernot Grassl
- Sound: Andreas Hamza, Atanas Tcholakov
- Music: Marcus Nigsch
- Production: e&a film
- Producer/Producers: Markus Pauser, Erich Schindlecker
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Austria
- Production Year: 2017
- Duration: 93'
- World Sales: Wide House, firstname.lastname@example.org