In the wake of a disaster, Aliki and her husband Petros take their young son Panagiotis to a provincial seaside town, seeking refuge. Working temporary jobs, Aliki and Petros try to put their lives back together so they can return home to Athens. When Aliki begins to realize that the plan is not working – or worse, may not even exist – the distance between her and Petros begins to grow.
- Direction: Michalis Konstantatos
- Script: Michalis Konstantatos
- Cinematography: Yannis Fotou
- Editing: Yorgos Mavropsaridis, Myrto Karra
- Sound: Yannis Antypas, Jan Schermer
- Music: Liesa Van der Aa
- Actors: Yota Argyropoulou, Dimitris Lalos, Katerina Didaskalou, Alexandros Karamouzis,Kostas Antalopoulos, Dimitris Kapetanakos, Antonis Myriagos, Vicky Papadopoulou, Kostas Laskos, Thanasis Nakos, Efthalia Papacosta, Dimitris Katalifos
- Production: Horsefly Productions
- Producer/Producers: Yorgos Tsourgiannis
- Co-production: A Private View, Fabian Massah, EZ Films, Greek National Television, Greek Film Centre, Eurimages, The Belgian Federal Government's Tax Shelter, The National Centre of Audiovisual Media and Communication - EKOME, Creative Europe Programme - MEDIA of the European Union
- Co-producer/Co-producers: Dries Phlypo, Jean-Claude Van Rijckeghem, Fabian Massah, Elie Meirovitz
- Sets: Danai Elefsinioti
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Greece, Belgium, Germany
- Production Year: 2020
- Duration: 107'
- Distribution in Greece: Feelgood Entertainment
- Contact: Pluto Film Daniella Colle firstname.lastname@example.org
Michalis Konstantatos is a film and theater director. He has studied Film Directing at Stavrakos Athens Film School, and Sociology at the University of Athens. He wrote and directed his first feature film Luton, which premiered at San Sebastian in 2013 and was nominated for the Best First Feature award at London Film Festival, after winning Best Directorial Debut at the Athens International Film Festival and CPH:PIX Award – Honorable Mention.
2003 Only Forever (short)
2007 Two Times Now (short)
2020 All the Pretty Little Horses