Α Greek filmmaker finds himself in Trieste, where he plans to make a documentary following the footsteps of the Greek revolutionary intellectual Rìgas Feràios. While visiting the Greek Orthodox cemetery, a group of ghosts from the 18th century cross his path. A modern comedy based on real historic events.
Fantasmata tis Epanastasis
63rd TIFF: World Premiere
No physical screenings scheduled.
|Available at the Agora Market TIFF63.|
- Direction: Thanos Anastopoulos
- Script: Thanos Anastopoulos, Stefano Dongetti
- Cinematography: Ilias Adamis
- Editing: Christos Giannakopoulos
- Sound: Franz Morosini, Stefanos Efthimiou, Panagiotis Papagiannopoulos
- Music: Greg Eleftheriou
- Actors: Georges Corraface, Pinelopi Tsilika, Paolo Rossi, Εnias Tsamatis, Nikos Georgakis, Theodora Tzimou, Yorgos Symeonidis, Rade Serbedja, Alexandros Vardaxoglou, Ektor Liatsos, Yiannis Anastassakis, Ivan Zerbinati, Laura Busani, Max Sbarsi, Ariella Reggio
- Producers: Stella Theodoraki, Nicoletta Romeo
- Co-production: Greek Film Centre, ERT SA, EKOME, Fondo Audiovisivo FVG, Film Commission FVG, Greek Community of Trieste
- Costumes: Mayou Trikerioti
- Production Design: Fantasia Ltd., Mansarda Production
- Sets: Dimitris Vergos
- Make Up: Evi Zafiropoulou
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Greece, Italy
- Production Year: 2022
- Duration: 101'
- Contact: Fantasia Ltd. (Stella Theodorakis, email@example.com)
Film Director, Screenplay Writer, Producer. Βorn in Athens and studied Philosophy at the University of Ioannina, Greece. He pursued postgraduate studies at the University of Paris I (Pantheon Sorbonne) and at the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales (EHESS).
2004 All the Weight of the World
2012 The Daughter
2016 L’ultima spiaggia
2022 Travelling Ghosts