Thanks to a twist of fate, two devoted fans and collectors of Pierre Cardin’s work ended up shooting a film about their idol but managed to deliver a tailor-made portrait of his larger-than-life idiosyncrasy. Through the series of unprecedented interviews he provided, the ingenious mind behind the emblematic logo is revealed, whereas in a rare tour through the couturier’s personal archive the past narrates a story of futurism and utopia. An elegant documentary that fights ageism in the most effective way, reminding us that we design our lives from the beginning every single day.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: P. David Ebersole, Todd Hughes
- Cinematography: Laurent King
- Editing: Mel Mel Sukekawa-Mooring, Brad Comfort
- Music: James Peter Moffatt
- Production: The Ebersole Hughes Company
- Producer/Producers: P. David Ebersole, Todd Hughes, Cori Coppola
- Executive producer: Margret Raven, Matthew Gonder
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: USA, France
- Production Year: 2019
- Duration: 97΄
- Contact: The Party Film Sales, email@example.com
- Awards/Distinctions: CinéFashion Film Award - Cinemoi Cinefashion Film Awards (2019)